Therefore, to conclude just just what happens to be said above, here is a table that is helpful
|action:||Document:||How to make it:||Time:||Price:|
|1.||The Russian partner’s passport with enrollment (propiska or short-term enrollment).||Currently exists.||0||0|
|2.||The foreigner’s visa, passport, a duplicate for the very first web page of this passport, translated and notary proved.||A interpretation bureau, which will make an interpretation and a notary will need care of it.||2 w. times||450 R ($15)|
|3.||For Certificate of No Impediment: the Russian partner’s certification of Birth translated and notary prooved.||A interpretation bureau, which could make an interpretation and notary evidence.||2 w. days||450 R ($15)|
|4.||Testimony of a future partner and its interpretation.||Notary translation and office bureau||10 minutes + 2 w. times||120 R ($4) + 300 R ($10)|
|5.||Apostille for the translated and notary prooved copy for the Birth Certificate and Testimony (Russian partner)||Ministry of Justice||3 w. times.||50 R ($1.6) for 1 doc|
|6.||The Certificate of No Impediment||Your embassy||21 to 1 month||liberated to $50|
|7.||Just in case you had been married before, another paper becomes necessary ( speak to your embassy):||just like above||as much as $50|
|Total (just before placed on ZAGS):||as much as 35 times||up to $97|
What’s the Process to the wedding:
1) Future partners should arrived at a ‘consulation’ in ZAGS #4 that processes the visit the website here marriages that are international. Its target is Moscow, Butyrskaya st., #17 (metro Savelovskaya), telephone number: 285-1960. Start: 9.00 to 14.00 and 15.00 to 18.00 except sunday and monday. No booking that is prior needed. You don’t need to get together, certainly one of the near future spouses will come.
2) The ZAGS official (speaks Russian just) will provide all of the given information regarding the documents required, as well as provide a banking account quantity, where in actuality the wedding enrollment charge of 100 R ($3.3 US) should be transfered (through any SberBank office — there’s one just close to ZAGS, Savelovskaya metro).
3) The future partners should prepare most of the papers required (Russian passport with registration, Russian visa, international passport translated and notary proved, certification of no impediment to wedding), and spend the enrollment cost of 100 R. This cost can just only be compensated through SberBank bank while the receipt should always be purchased combined with papers to ZAGS.
4) When all of the papers are ready and also the cost is compensated, the near future sposes bring the documents and cost receipt to ZAGS. If all of the papers are typical right, they’ll be offered a credit card applicatoin type, where they should fill out their data that are personal. This application can be a request that is official process the marriage and may be finalized because of the both partners.
5) As soon as the application is filled in, the partners bring the program form to a ZAGS inspector, who book a marriage for them day.
6) By Russian legislation the marriage should happen between 32 and 60 times following the application is managed to ZAGS. Therefore, approximately 32 and 60 days following the application is managed, a ZAGS official will book a marriage. This 32-day waiting period may be reduced just in situations of crisis (see below tips on how to reduce this waiting period).
7) Between 32 and 60 times through the application date, the marriage happens.
8) in the of wedding the spouses will be given an Government Wedding Certificate day. They will certainly be provided a target of this national federal government workplace, which could stamp this certificate with ‘Apostille’ stamp (Central ZAGS Archive). This stamp gives this certificate legitimacy that is international not merely in Russia) and you will be the evidence of the wedding in the united states associated with the foreigner-spouse.
9) for several concerns to getting each other people’ nationalities or permissions of stay, a spouse that is russian require the embassy regarding the nation where in fact the other partner is from, and a ‘foreign’ partner should inquire in UVIR.